Tuesday 27 September 2011

Catch me if you can... at Soft Shake or JUDCon!

As you're probably well aware, the Infinispan team is delivering talks all around the world. If you're in the US and you want to find out more Infinispan/EDG, Manik will be speaking at JavaOne, but if like me you're staying out in Europe, why not come to Soft Shake in Geneva?

Soft Shake is an IT conference being held in Geneva on October 3rd and 4th and I'll be speaking about data grids and data caching with Infinispan on the 3rd. In fact, I'll be speaking twice! At 1pm you'll see me doing an introduction to data grids and data caching, and at 5pm I'll be delving into the data grid vs database debate.

So, if any of this topics interest you, come and join us at Soft Shake! It's gonna be fun :)

And that is not all! I'll be one of the Infinispan team members speaking in JUDCon London at the end of October. The agenda is now live and you'll see me talking about near caching on the 31st of October. Don't miss it!

Cheers,
Galder

No comments:

Post a Comment